A Smart McAllen Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that are known to cause costly water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
However, when you incorporate a McAllen monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor alerts you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a communication to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In McAllen?
You never expect to descend your staircase to see that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a McAllen flood detector can catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system detects flowing water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're away from home. When your McAllen flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your flood detector will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will quickly contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Your Mobile App Makes Your McAllen Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. By using the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when help arrives. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored McAllen flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when flowing water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Review video footage from your camera system to pinpoint leaks and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to fit your needs. Just call (956) 291-4643 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.