Since it’s true that no two homes are alike, why leave your security system to a standard solution? You might want a basic alarm system that is bundled with motion, door, and window sensors for your essential rooms. Perhaps you need a more complete security package that bundles indoor/outdoor surveillance cameras, flood and fire detection, and home automation capabilities. In any case, your San Benito home security system is better when it includes a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Best Security System Features For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security bundle, you can select:
- Door and window sensors on all exterior doors and windows
- Motion sensors for high priority rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital panel equipped with a high decibel alert tone
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
San Benito Security Cameras Let You View Your House When You’re On the Go
To see who is knocking on your door or the cause of that sound in your yard, you will want a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front steps and gives you a live stream on any visitors or deliveries before you open the door. Outdoor cameras are motion activated, and include low-light and waterproof designs with HD quality. Or simply check up on the children and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
View real-time feeds and get notifications from all your San Benito security cameras through your ADT Control mobile application. Monitor your property 24/7 to check that things are secure - or receive 30-sec video clip notifications if your camera senses strange activity.